Machrie Bay Golf Club, Isle of Arran
Machrie Bay golf green fees – just to let people know, they can only pay cash for golf green fees, thanks.
We would love to have you as a member here at our small & friendly Club.
Membership for the Golf Club is available NOW…
Adults – £125 for 2021
Juniors (under 18) – £30 for 2021.
We use the latest software to maintain our club handicaps.
We can keep your handicap & would be delighted to do so.
Please get in touch by filling in the form on the contact page.
- The course is open every day from dawn till dusk.
- We have a few competitions on during the year.
- The Club have a weekly medal every Tuesday.
- Tee off every Tuesday is 12.00 Noon in the winter months.
- It is a 12.30pm start on Tuesdays in the summer months.
- There is also a 5.30pm tee start on Tuesdays, from the start of April till near the end of August, to fit in with those that work.
- Please arrive & check-in around 10 – 15 mins. before these start times.
- The sweep is £2 entry, but this is optional.
- If you are a member & would like to play then please come along & join in, we welcome everybody & you will be assured a friendly game.
- Gents, Ladies & Juniors all play together, which is unusual, but does work very well here.
The Tearoom is open during the season & serves wonderful food.
Katie & her staff will give you a warm welcome
There is also a large practice putting green & a good tennis court.
Equipment for (putting & tennis) hire from the Tearoom.